• Facebook
  • Instagram

Clinique Scrub, Mask and Serum!

Scrub


I bought this one along with my other Clinique product as suggested by the sale assistant. I do love scrubs just because usually they will  make my skin feels cleaner compared to cleansers (>_<)"

I absolutely LOVE this product! The grittiness of it is soft enough for my skin and did not cause any pain (some scrubs can be very painful!) and yet powerful enough to make my skin as soft as a baby's skin!! Amazing!! It contains menthol thus gives the minty fresh feeling after scrubbing (careful around the eyes, though) and I love to use it early morning to make me feels   oh-so-fresh for the whole day!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!



Pore Minimiser Mask & Serum


Honestly saying, I do have problems with large pores especially on my cheeks (near the nose) areas and this concerned me a lot. So, I bought this two items and amazingly they works! My pores visibly smaller by using this two items. I use the mask twice a week at night and use the serum (only on the large pores areas) after putting on my moisturiser and before any makeup products. Super love this two items!! I do suggest whoever have large pores and got extra money to spend, try this one!



Do you have large pores problems too? What did you do to minimize it? Any specific products or regime? Leave your comments below~ ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Get in touch with me


Address

Shah Alam and Klang, Selangor, Malaysia

Phone number

+6 013 226 1818

Email

zatil.bukhari@gmail.com