• Facebook
  • Instagram

Hurraaahh~!! ^^

Hey y'all!

This is a blog dedicated for makeups and everything around it! Probably there are already hundreds of blogs like this one...but who cares??!! I still want to join them all! It looks fun too!

So, in this blog focus mainly on my reviews and rambles about all the beauty items that I bought and I thought of sharing it all with you guys (..er,ladies!) Sharing is caring....right?? ^^

I'll try my best to cover things from skin care to makeup items and tools to applications and tips that I've learnt so far....and....I'm planning to put a bit of tutorials/videos and pictures of my makeup works..heheh...such a big dream :p

Well...we'll see how it goes!! :D



xoxo
Nexxy~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Get in touch with me


Address

Shah Alam and Klang, Selangor, Malaysia

Phone number

+6 013 226 1818

Email

zatil.bukhari@gmail.com