• Facebook
  • Instagram

Make Up Forever HD Foundation

I often watch makeup tutorial videos on youtube not only to see the tutorials and learn but also to find out what are the products they used and their reviews about it. So, I came across this foundation which they claim that it is one of the best foundation for photography hence the name HD, for high definition.

Luckily enough they have Make Up For Ever (MUFE) counter here and there I went for foundation hunting....again! But...hehe....this one I got for my wedding gift :p In short, my hubby bought it for me...weeeee~~~!!! So here goes my review.......

After applied corrector + HD foundation + powder


1. I'd say it has medium coverage
2. The consistency is on the thicker side
3. Not buildable
4. Still requires good concealer/corrector along with it
5. I noticed it has a bit of sheen on it (not matte)


Regardless, it is still a good foundation for everyday wear and looks good in photos. It can last the whole day if wears with powder. The sale assistant told me it was full coverage but I personally don't think so (if compared to my Kryolan..read here) but still good for a liquid foundation. Geez, did I mention that the type of foundation is also important? Maybe I'll discuss it later :D


Have you tried MUFE foundation before? What do you think about it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Get in touch with me


Address

Shah Alam and Klang, Selangor, Malaysia

Phone number

+6 013 226 1818

Email

zatil.bukhari@gmail.com