• Facebook
  • Instagram

Dinner Makeup

Hello! And also..Happy fasting for my lovely Muslim friends <3

Yep, it's fasting month again and alhamdulillah I'm still alive & kicking to celebrate Ramadhan.

Since it is the fasting month, many freelance make up artists like me are having "a month break" or in another word "unemployed". Only those who works with the production team may be busy doing make ups during this whole month.

Ouh, well. So, basically there will be a few or not many makeup pics will be uploaded in my blog for awhile. I do have an upcoming make up job this Sunday (for a local make up competition with Hari Raya theme) so stay tune,okay?!  v(^.^)v

Today, I was cleaning up my laptop (removing unwanted files,folders, etc and do a complete virus scan) and I came across this picture (below). It was a picture of a dinner make up done 2 weeks ago, I think.

I wanted to post something for my blog so I have decided to upload this picture and list down the products that I've used to achieve this look.

So, here it is........


Dinner make up
No editing done except for watermarking & adjust the lighting (I'm using a compact camera
so the lighting is a bit crappy)

PRODUCTS:

Face
Kryolan TV Paint Stick in FS45
Naturactor Cover Face code 140 & 150 (shading & highlighting)
Dermacolor Loose Powder in P5

Eyes
Miss Rose 120 eyeshadow palette
Clio Waterproof Liquid Liner in Black
Miss Rose Kajal in Black
Maybelline Mascara

Eyebrows
Viva Eyebrow Pencil in DarkBrown

Cheeks
MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty
MAC Blusher in Harmony

Lips
Revlon Lip Liner
MAC Lipgloss in Japanese Spring

**And sprinkles some glitters on the neck & chest for ooomphs!**


****I really forgot to snap the 'before makeup' picture but she got a lot of pimple scars on her face especially on the cheeks area and almost no eyebrows and literally have to create brows for her! But, I think I kinda like the end result tho..huhuh****

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Get in touch with me


Address

Shah Alam and Klang, Selangor, Malaysia

Phone number

+6 013 226 1818

Email

zatil.bukhari@gmail.com