• Facebook
  • Instagram

Makeup Contest Entry: Summer Bronze Theme

Hey hey!!

So, this is another new entry and probably slighly different from my previous entries.

This time, it is about me taking part in Fabulou Aimee makeup contest with "Summer Bronze" theme!
You can click HERE for more info,babes! Or, you can also follow her blog HERE! The contest ends on 31st July 2012. Hurry and submit your entry now!

It may look easy, but personally, I think it is hard for  me to keep the bronze-y look as I usually go for pinks on my face..huhuhu.....it's a challenge and I enjoyed it!!

So here is the picture:

Summer bronze look [my version, of course!]


Products used:

Face
Revlon Photoready Foundation in 006 Medium beige
Kryolan Supracolor in FS45
Naturactor Cover Face in 140 & 150
Dermacolor Loose Powder in P5

Eyes
MAC Big Bounce Shadow in Reward Yourself
Miss Rose 120 eyeshadow palette
Miss Rose Kajal
Clio Waterproof Eyeliner Pen
Revlon mascara

Brows
Viva eyebrow pencil in Dark brown

Cheeks
Elianto Marble Baked Blusher in 04 Bronzy
Sofin-Col blusher in 06
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle 

Lip
MAC Prolongwear Lipliner in Saunter
Giffarine Crystalline Lip Palette
Mac lipgloss


Like this look? Why don't you try it on yourself & share it with me!!!


**Note: Wish me luck,peeps!!*



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Get in touch with me


Address

Shah Alam and Klang, Selangor, Malaysia

Phone number

+6 013 226 1818

Email

zatil.bukhari@gmail.com